Wow. Whew. I just finished my project. I had some trouble with the paragraphs on the last pages where I list my resources. I learned quite a bit actually. I did a PowerPoint presentation, which included a feature I never used until now. That is the feature which allows me to record sounds. I learned something sad when I was working on this presentation. That is that I cannot have background music playing during my narration unless it is from a cd. I did not find the music I wanted. On a brighter note, when I thought I had to go through my whole bibliography to create hyperlinks I realized the computer had already done that for me. I was pretty comfortable with the program before doing the presentation. However, now that I have learned about some new features like recording and using the hyperlinks I will be more comfortable and my presentations will be more sophisticated for now on. I am barely awake right now and so I am thinking that I should end this entry. Click on the link below to look at my work.
Native American Regions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment